AIM
llpinhead

CamaFlodge~O CamaFlodge~O

SOdksO!? Damn a color movie!

Man rosemary, hwo do u make such cool movies! man u made alot O_o. All anime-ey and stuff! Coolness u encourage me to make new movies that are even awesomer than urs! hahaHHAHHAHahAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA~! :D :D :D how do u come up with these characters and stuff =.=a? i mean, its like u made it from a manga or something!

blueblowbang responds:

LOL NO NO! its MY idea! ALL MINE! >:]]
YOU ? beat me?? bwahaha! nevarr! but do make more! yours are pretty kool too! ur flashes look better than davids xD *cough*

.:EARTH-ROT:. .:EARTH-ROT:.

Yay ghetto violence!

I liked it! the zombies were well drawn and i like the character witht he hood on he looked very cool. it would be cool if this was a series, and instead of 1 guy it was like 6 guys in like a gang or sumthing going like, "we gangsta nigga!" and then side ways gun shooting action with ghetto expressions on there faces. that would be awesome with that rap music. there needs to be more rap music! and more longer! hehe!

One Day in Middle School One Day in Middle School

HmmmmmmmM

u made a movie without me?!? >< i liked it but6 it would be better with sound. oh wait. i dont have any speakers.. i wish i had so i could listen to the voice acting :D im coool! im in hawaii in an inernet lounge yaya! well newho that movie looked real. i mean good. Good work, howd u do the voice acting -.-?

DLi responds:

well u see luke i used a thing called a microphone. when are u comin back cuz u missed freshman orientation (OoOoOoo) its mandatoryyy.... (OoooOOoo)

Chicken Chuck Chicken Chuck

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was fun i liked flying ckicnes around. my high score is 3823.9 nicely made man! i expect mroe great works ^_^

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

OMGOMGOMGOMGOM THE BEST GAME EVER ON NEWGROUNDS!

EVEN BETTER THAN AH, PLZPLZPLZ MAKE THIS A CONSOLE GAME MAN U ROCK!!!! YES SO ADDISCTIVE SO FUN MAN! im excited now! u guys are the best!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wheeeeeeeeee!

This is the best game I've ever played on New Grounds! DAMN! This is like a really cool gadget to have around cause now i dont have to play guitar or anything now... I can just make songs with this. GOOD WORK! MAKE ANOTHER!!! 39398987898989870---1-886-852-2-2-4-0---1-886-852-2-2-4-0--
-1-886-8911118889---------9c4c9c4c904090400---0---904-9---9